Formdox Activity Control is an automated system to record hours, control of collection and programming of resources developed to optimize the processes of resource HomeCare HR Employee Management, enabling increases in efficiency that result in operational performance and cost reduction.
The solution makes it extremely easy to control hours of resources for any activity or service, select the right people according to the desired function or competence, record billable and non-billable hours, and compare the expected proceeds in relation to the cost of the activity.
Formdox Control of Activities integrates perfectly with several Formdox solutions, such as: Formdox Project for the monitoring of the hours and collection of projects, Formdox Competence and Formdox Training for HR Management Software of competency requirements and assignment of the correct collaborators in the tasks correct, Formdox Asset for allocation and control of asset use, and other important corporate systems, including HR, payroll and finance.
Human Resources Apps features:-
· Assign generic resources instead of choosing a specific user or asset for forecast purposes or to indicate scarcity of resources. A standard resource can be later replaced by a user or an asset.
· Analyze the use of the assets through the analysis of assets by work situation and allocation situation.
· Balance the budget of projects, the needs of internal and external resources, deadlines and available capacity.
· Schedule the allocation of resources based on availability or competence.
· Evaluate the progress of the activity based on the completion percentage.
· Accompany notes from collaborators and third parties using a complete, easy-to-use online spreadsheet.
· The form already comes with the activities designated to the user, but other activities can be added, if it were allowed.
· Approval of the notes with customizable approval path.
· Manage the use and availability of resources in a central vision of the work schedule to obtain a broad and immediate understanding of your pool of resources.
· Quickly view resource allocation to easily identify scheduling conflicts, activity overlays, and resource overload.